PRIVACY OF DATA (Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03)
Dear Visitor, under 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, No 196 (hereinafter referred to briefly as "Leg.") we wish to inform you:
- personal and demographic information that you provide to WINEXPLICIT SRL when registering on this website in the following space shall be treated in compliance with the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality as provided herein;
- that processing of personal data in accordance with Article 4 of the Decree we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out without the help of electronic devices, regarding the collection, recording, organization, conservation, consultation, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database;
that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our company, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
- to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc.. for administrative management of the relationship you have with our society;;
- to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information and after-sales service;
- to meet market surveys and statistics, marketing and referrals for products subject of the WINEXPLICIT SRL;
- (Only after expression of a specific consent from you) for the communication of business information on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers, both by WINEXPLICIT SRL which subsidiaries and / or subsidiaries, business partners and outsourcers, by sending e-mails or SMS messages. Sending e-mail or SMS messages advertising will not result in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not monitor the sites you visit nor control the messages you read, without your consent;
- for running games at a premium, promotional initiatives in general, in the interest of WINEXPLICIT SRL
- that the transfer of your data is needed to regularly meet its contractual obligations and legal obligations arising out of legal relationship with WINEXPLICIT SRL. If it is not interested in our marketing services (which provides access to the privileged way of our promotional offers), may indicate that they do not freely give your specific consent for this purpose;
- that the data are collected and recorded in our database to allow access only to authorized persons WINEXPLICIT SRL and will be treated in compliance with the aforementioned purposes, or within WINEXPLICIT SRL may be communicated outside to:
- of related companies, subsidiaries, affiliated with WINEXPLICIT SRL;
- business partners WINEXPLICIT SRL (company manufacturers, suppliers, carriers and freight forwarders, etc.).
- companies carrying out investigations concerning the sphere of customer satisfaction.
Please also note that all concerned can exercise their rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree no. Which we summarize below. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain confirmation:
- source of personal data;
- the purpose 'and mode' of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in 'designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
The party has the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not 'need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in paragraph 2 above have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if 'relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication
The data controller is WINEXPLICIT SRL in its legal representative pro tempore. The data processing is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with the Company's security policy document, drawn up under Article 34, paragraph 1, point G) of the Legislative and deposited at the registered office. The data are stored in the database residing at the premises of the Company. The Holder has appointed a safety officer whose task is to design, implement and maintain security measures provided by articles 31 and 33 of Legislative Decree no.